- How to connect your device to your phone
- Setting up an account
- Resetting password
- How to update the device
- How to access the log
How to connect your device to your phone
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
Note: Make sure to enable location services for the tCheck app by clicking ‘OK’ when prompted.
- Turn on the device. Check to see if the lights are blue and green. If they are not, please see the tCheck user manual.
- Open the app and log in to your account, or sign in as a guest. See Setting Up an Account for more details.
Note: If you do not sign in, your results will not be saved in the log.
- To connect the device, simply press the green “Run Test” button at the bottom of the screen.
- At the “Select a device” screen if you have connected to a device previously, the app will attempt to connect to this same device.
- Select the infusion type you want to test, then tap the button Connect To Device.
- The Select a device screen will display showing the name, and ID of your device.
- Press your device and tap the Next button.
- If your device does not show up, ensure that your device is powered on and the logo is glowing blue-blue-green, then try again.
- If your device still doesn’t show up, you can tap the Find Device button in the upper right corner.
- If you’re still having trouble finding the device, restart the app, and manually cycle your phone’s Bluetooth off and on.
- If you are still unable to connect, submit a response to our Customer Support team.
Setting up an account
- Download the tCheck app from the iOS app store or Android Google Play Store (for more information see How to Download the Mobile App).
- Once downloaded, open the app and click the signup button. In iOS, this is in the upper right-hand corner.
- Press the “Set Up Device” button.
- You can either connect your device or set up your account and connect later.
- Press the “create an account” button, enter your information and create your password. If you receive an error message, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the error message along with the email address you are using to sign up.
- Once completed, you will receive a verification email within 15 minutes. Make sure to check both your inbox and spam folders for the email.
- Open the email and click the link inside to verify your account. If you do not receive an email within 15 minutes, please contact email@example.com with your account information.
- If you forget your password, see next section.
- Open the tCheck app
- Enter your email address
- Press the Login button
- Select YES when prompted at the “Authentication Error” screen.
- Go to your email and check for the link. If you can’t find it in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder. If you still can’t find it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address for your account and a brief description of your issue.
- Open the email we sent with the reset password link. Press the link and you will be directed to a page where you can reset your password.
- Enter in your new password and confirm your entry to complete your password reset.
How to update the device
- If there is an update available, you will receive a notification in the app
- If you didn’t receive the message but want to make sure you are running the latest firmware simply open and log in to the tCheck app.
- Make sure batteries are inserted, and PRESS and HOLD the power button until all the lights turn purple. (If tCheck is powered on, press and hold the power button until the lights turn off, then PRESS and HOLD the power button until all the lights turn purple).
- In the tCheck app, go to Settings > select ‘Check for updates’.
- ‘New firmware available’ > click ‘Pick a device’
- Click ‘OK’ to continue
- Select device (the device will be labeled as tCheck2_DFU).
- Observe on the mobile phone the progress bar (uploading: xx%). Lights cycled through colors and are now 2-Blue and 1-Green.
- When you see Firmware downloaded successfully! You can now use your device. > click the ‘Done’ button.
How to access the log
You can view the “Log” of test results by doing the following:
- At the bottom right of the app — click on “For You”. This will bring up your log of test results
- To run more tests — click on “Home”
NOTE: When you run a test and receive a result — that result number in mg/ml is your CBV (Compound by Volume).
Article is closed for comments.