Question: Do you accept PayPal?
Answer: Unfortunately, no. We accept other major credit cards, i.e., Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Question: Do you accept Pre-Paid credit cards?
Answer: No, we do not. If you'd like to make a purchase using a pre-paid card, send us an email with the error in the cart you are receiving and we will look into it. We can make an arrangement with you to take the payment another way, depending on the reason for the error. This option is not available in all situations.
Question: Why am I getting a gateway error?
Answer: There are a number of reasons why our payment gateway may display an error.
- If you are an international customer and trying to use a credit card that is not affiliated with a US Bank, this issue can happen. Our credit card processor will only accept credit cards linked or affiliated with US banking institutions.
- If you experience trouble processing your payment through our payment processor, please look at the error code. Sometimes, if your expiration date or CVV # is wrong or expired your payment will be declined. Verify that you entered the information correctly from your credit card into the checkout screens. If your card was declined and you don't know why please provide the following information:
- What item were you trying to purchase?
- Billing and Shipping Address.
- The error you received during checkout.
- Send it to Customer Support and we'll look into it and if possible provide you with more information if it is available from our payment processor.