Question: Will the tCheck 2 device test my gummies?
Answer: No, it will not. In order to test in the tCheck 2 device, your material must be liquid and one of our four (4) supported base materials.
- Butter (Ghee)
- Coconut oil (MCT)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO); or
- Alcohol (minimum of 120 proof or higher. Alcohols that are tinted or colored (i.e., rum, bourbon, brandy) will throw off the reading.)
Note if you are using butter or coconut oil -
- Make sure it stays liquid.
- Make sure NO solids start to form.
- Do not heat your butter or coconut oil in the tray or it will become damaged.