Decarbed CBD/Hemp Flower Infusion Testing:
At this time, the tCheck 2 device does not measure decarbed CBD/hemp flower infusions. However, we do support CBD/hemp flower testing as a raw flower test, which provides a CBV percentage result, in an isolate infusion, or as a Winterized Concentrate for CBDa or THCa percentage. To test your raw CBD/hemp flower (not decarbed) or a Winterized CBD concentrate, you will need the Expansion Kit available on our accessories page. On the tCheck app, you can run your tests as a Raw Flower, or Winterized Concentrate.
Percentage Results for Flower Tests:
The tCheck 2 can measure the total cannabinoids in hemp or high CBD strains, but it is not able to separate the cannabinoids to measure just the THC or THCa content in hemp. Therefore, if your plant has a THCa of 15.2% and a CBDa of 1.5%, tCheck will report only the total amount of 16.7%.
We want to inform our customers that we do not support Raw CBDa hemp flower infusions or hemp oil, including store-bought CBD oil, CBG rich strains or CBN rich strains at this time.