Please check our product pages for our shipping lead times. Once the item ships, it can take between 5-7 days for your product to reach you depending on the carrier. The length of time is dependent on how far you are from our HQ in Northern California. We are currently experiencing extended delivery delays due to supply shortages. We appreciate your patience!
Want your item before Christmas? See our Holiday Delivery Schedule
- Shipping carrier options depend on the item you are purchasing and will show an estimated delivery timeframe.
- International orders may take longer due to COVID-19 because of limited service in that country.
- Delivery timeframes displayed at the cart/checkout are provided by the carrier and are based on once the item ships. This doesn't factor in our shipping lead times.
- Shipments could take 4 weeks or longer depending on the country. We recommend you contact your local postal service and inquire if they are
- offering delivery service,
- what delays could you expect if you are receiving a shipment from the USA,
- duties and customs fees, and
- are packages being held for quarantine?
- We ship via USPS 2-day Priority for most items domestically. Your order may ship in multiple packages and you will receive a tracking number for each item shipped.
- When viewing your tracking information, you may notice your package remains "Arrived at USPS Facility" or "In Transit" for multiple days at a time, or packages being marked as Delivered prior to their arrival on your doorstep. Please see the USPS website for more details.
- Where's my stuff? If it’s been a couple of weeks since you received a shipping confirmation from us and you haven’t gotten your order, check to see what your shipping confirmation tracking link says. If you still need assistance, check Where's My Stuff or Contact Us. All order inquiries will require an order number.
- International orders will provide multiple shipping options at the cart/checkout window. NOTE: Make sure your country is one we ship to or you will not receive shipping options. Shipping fees do not include customs and duty fees.
- Shipped using FedEx - please note that their tracking notifications are sent later than the completed order notification you will receive from us, so please be patient.
- If you didn't receive a notification of your order confirmation, tracking notification, or order completion, please check your SPAM, junk, or promotions mail folders. Sometimes our messages end up there so make sure we are added to your approved sender's list. If the email was mistyped when the order was placed you will not receive any notifications. They are out there floating around in the universe! If you feel this happened please contact us to update the email. All order inquiries will require an order number.
- Your shipping costs paid DO NOT include customs and duty taxes on international orders. They only cover the cost to ship the item to you. For more information please see Calculating Duties.
- We are currently experiencing extreme fluctuations when it comes to shipping expectations. All carriers – DHL, UPS, FedEx (which bring us materials and inventory items to prepare your order), and USPS (which takes the order from us to deliver to you) – is not delivering to expectations, and this directly affects us. Unfortunately, when incoming materials don't arrive or outbound items don't get picked up, these events are beyond our control. Please know we are trying our best given the circumstances we are working with.
Due to limited transportation availability due to nationwide COVID-19 impacts, package delivery times may be extended.