Are you missing a package? Did you receive a delivery notification but can't find your package? Don't worry, we're here to help!
Items should process within 1-2 business days and generally arrive within 5-7 business days. If you haven't received a tracking number yet, please see the Order Status link on your confirmation email for more information. Your order should ship out on time based on when the order was placed. If there are any changes, we'll let you know via email. All order inquiries will require an order number. So make sure you have this information when you contact us.
Please keep in mind that sometimes the carrier does not scan packages right away, which means it may take over 48 hours (specifically, 2 business days) for the tracking link to update. You can see the latest time a shipment can be expected and track packages by checking your tracking information from the carrier sites:
Most packages that are late show up shortly after the estimated delivery date. If your package hasn't arrived by the expected delivery date, please wait two days before contacting us to allow for any unforeseen delays and circumstances by the mail carrier (i.e., weather).
Verify the address on your order confirmation is correct. The package does not need a signature and can be left with your regular mail unless a special delivery was made with the carrier for this package. Once a package is picked up and leaves our facility, it is out of our control. We recommend you continue to check the tracking details or sign up for alerts on the carrier's tracking page.
Delays in Transit:
If you're having trouble locating your package, don't panic. Check out the following tips:
- Verify the shipping address you provided on the order is correct and valid. Please check your order confirmation!
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery by the mail carrier.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery. Check with your neighbors or other family members.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Is your mailbox secured? Do you need a key to access it? If not, ask for it from your mail carrier.
- Did you check with your mail carrier or local carrier office?
Filing a Claim:
Once you have done the above, please wait 24 hours before contacting the mail carrier. Ask them to launch an investigation and provide them with the tracking number. Then, contact us and provide your order number and the investigation number you received from the shipping carrier. We can't replace the item until the claim has been filed by us after the investigation by you has been launched.
We understand how stressful it can be when you don't receive your package. So, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you need any assistance locating your package.