Have you ever wondered what the cycle of lights on your device indicates? Once you turn on your device you will see colored lights under the tCheck logo.
What do the lights mean?
- All GREEN - When you power up the device. The device performs a few self-tests during this process.
- 2 BLUE + 1 GREEN - when the device is ready to connect to the app (press run test to get to the select a device screen) - make sure you have Bluetooth turned on, on your phone as well as location services.
- All BLUE - when the device is connected and you can run a test. You are now at the "Work Flow" screen to select your test type. The device remains all BLUE when you advance through the workflow screens - selecting your temperature, etc... Click the Begin Test button, and at the message "ensure tray slot is empty" make sure the tray is out of the device and press OK.
- 2 BLUE + 1 PURPLE - when the device is calibrating for testing. The colors may rotate a few times during this calibration period and should take about 15 seconds.
- All BLUE - when the message "insert tray into slot" appears make sure your material is in the slide and insert it into the device - then press OK.
- 2 BLUE + 1 PURPLE - when the device is testing the infusion. This should take no more than a minute.
- All BLUE - when the result screen is visible.
Please turn your device off. Replace the batteries with 3 new AAA batteries and try again following the sequence I have provided above. If your lights do not follow this sequence, please let me know with a description of what was missed or skipped or was in a different order.
If you need further troubleshooting guidance or would like to leave a comment, please contact Customer Support and please provide the following:
- A screenshot of your “About” screen (This is found in Settings on your home page)
- What email you are using when logging in
- Whether you are using an Android or iOS device
- A brief description of the issue you are experiencing
Once we have all of that — we can review the information and escalate to the group best equipped to assist you.