Our default unit of measure is mg per mL (mg/ml) and there are a number of ways you can have your results displayed. First things first - I recommend you read our blog article
We measure in mL when calculating potency, please see the below examples:
Example: Original result: 3.8 mg/mL x
- Teaspoon conversion: mL in 1 tsp: 4.92892
- Tablespoon conversion: mL in 1 Tbsp: 14.7868
Multiply your original result to get the mg/mL. In this example, we are using 3.8 mg/mL
- 3.8 x 4.9 = 18.6 mg per teaspoon
- 3.8 x 14.7 = 55.8 mg per Tablespoon
You can use the same formula with your diluted result too:
- 11.4 x 4.9 = 55.86mg/tsp
- 11.4 x 14.7 = 167.58 mg/tbsp
You can also use our Calculator feature to calculate the amount of infused material you'll need for your recipe.
Check out our FAQ pages for more information and helpful tips!