Are you having trouble and can't log in?
Enter the email you used when you created your account and leave the password field blank. This will allow a prompt to come up where you can reset your password by having a link emailed to you.
Your account must have been verified prior to requesting a reset password.
We do not store passwords, nor can we send this link.
- If you have or use multiple email addresses, make sure you are using the correct email address you created your account with. Be careful to type this correctly - this is where the reset link will be sent.
- Make sure you verified your account.
- If you don't receive an email at the address you supplied at the login address screen - check your SPAM folder for an email from email@example.com.
- Did you provide the correct email address? Check for typos.
- Did you register with a different email? If so, check that inbox.
- DO NOT open the email from your laptop or desktop computer
For more help with logging in please see the FAQ articles:
- HOW TO - Reset Password
- HOW TO - Set Up Your Account
- HOW TO - Resend Verification Email
- TECH-APP - I'm having trouble connecting to the device
- PRODUCT/SPECS - Is an internet connection required?
If you need further troubleshooting guidance or would like to leave a comment, please contact Customer Support and please provide the following:
- What email you are using when logging in
- Whether you are using an Android or iOS device
- A brief description of the issue you are experiencing